Businesses DOING GOOD through Procurement
WeBenefit was created with the sole purpose of DOING GOOD by helping care based institutions save money through procurement and raising funds in their communities.
By doing procurement through the WeBenefit platform, businesses can now reduce their own operational costs and do good at the same time through a beneficiary of their choice.
Businesses can now benefit from the combined buying power of schools, charities, churches and care homes through:
- Discounted buying
- Standardised products and services
- Accessing corporate level services and service levels
- Simplified procurement processes
- Increased CSI spend through procurement
- Obtaining BEE Procurement credits
- Businesses are also able to contribute towards their employees’ school fee obligations at no extra cost to them.
Contributions are material – 60 % of gross profit at item level
Year-to-date contributions are tracked visually and your beneficiary receives contributions monthly.
Products such as computers and accessories, office supplies and stationery, appliances, consumables and a large range of printer cartridges can be purchased.
Services available to businesses include managed print and specialised printing, energy solutions, financial services, WiFI and IT infrastructure services as well as travel services.