Vuzix is a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technologies and products to the consumer and enterprise markets. With several awards, most recently CES 2018 Wireless Technology Innovator, there is no surprise in the announcement of the Vuzix Basics Video (VBV) software to accompany their amazing set of Wireless Products.
Vuzix Basics Video software (VBV) allows for a hand’s free, out of the box solution permitting communication in real time between users.
In a recent pilot conducted with GE Aviation, engineers and technicians were able to eliminate delays in communications by making use of the Vuzix M300 and Vuzix Basics Video software. By eliminating such delays and improving collaboration between key personnel, GE Aviation was immediately able to see the ROI.
“It is important that our technical teams can communicate in a manner that we believe is afforded by the Vuzix M300.” commented John Klingler, Advanced Manufacturing Digital Leader, GE Digital.
Features included in every Vuzix Basics Video (VBV) package
- Video Collaboration – Picture in Picture (PIP) audio/video telepresence functionality
- Secure - Leading edge filtering & advanced routing techniques protect against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
- Simple to Use - Preloaded software works right out of the box: click, connect, collaborate.
- Simple workflow - two clicks for smart glasses user to initiate call.
- Web portal for remote experts (up to 3 concurrent)
- Inexpensive and Scalable
For a free demonstration or further information contact Team Forward, the Africa Distributor for VUZIX Corporation.
For more on our Smart Wearable solutions visit the Smart Glasses page or better still, if you want a demonstration on this incredible piece of technology, please feel free to contact Team forward today.